Process Essay Sample
The explanation of various processes is especially important in scientific essays. Nature is full of processes by which necessary elements and nutrients are absorbed by various organisms. For example, photosynthesis is the process by which a plant uses sunlight and oxygen to produce chlorophyll. The circulatory system is the process by which nutrition and oxygen are distributed throughout the body. Other types of processes in a process essay sample can include:
- The clinical process of clinical pathology that deals with processes to analyze tissue such as a biopsy;
- Chemical processes such as alchemy or the process of carrying out laboratory experiments;
- The biological processes of digestion, circulation and so on
Below is a process essay sample outline on the various stages of the digestive system:
Process Essay Sample Outline
The process essay sample outline below is basically divided into the introductory paragraph stating the thesis. Supporting paragraphs that describe and support the thesis and the conclusion that reaffirms the thesis by summarizing the description of the process. Our process essay writing service is a legit solution to all of your process essay writing needs. EssayWritingServices.org is always here when you decide to order essay online!
Introductory Thesis: The Digestive Process Is Divided Into Three Stages:
Next Supporting Paragraph-Sub Process - Ingestion
- Food is placed inside the mouth;
- Food is chewed as saliva works on it;
- The mashed and moistened food enters the stomach
Next Supporting Paragraph-Sub Process - Digestion
- Once food travels to the stomach it gets blended with acidic gastric juices;
- Food moves in a partly liquefied form to the smaller intestine;
- There is a secretion of enzymes
Next Supporting Paragraph-Sub Process - Absorption
- Food that is digested moves through the small intestine-as its walls absorb the nutrition;
- Nutrition from digested food gets absorbed by the bloodstream
This process essay sample concludes by reaffirming the thesis, “So we find that the digestive process involves the three major stages of ingestion or chewing of the food; digestion of the food as it gets blended with acidic gastric juices and enzymes; lastly the absorption of the food into the bloodstream.” In addition, read how to write a five-paragraph essay: http://essaywritingservices.org/5-paragraph-essay.php.
There are so many different kinds of processes that you can choose for your scientific essay. Now that you are familiar with the above process essay sample- use it as a model to write your own. Writing a process essay is very simple when you follow a step-by-step approach that allows for crafting an excellent paper. To help you out, our professional custom writing services offer a wide range of custom essays, term papers, research papers, thesis papers, reports, book/movie reviews, dissertations of superior quality written from scratch by highly qualified academic writers.