Persuasive Essay Format
Do you have to write a persuasive essay and want to know more about the format requirements you have to fulfil? Then you have come to the right place. This article will inform you on everything you should know about persuasive essay format. It is not an easy task to work on making an argument essay persuasive as writing an argumentative essay may become a nightmare! Ordering persuasive essay writing service at our site, you get the high-quality essay that meets all of your requirements.
First and foremost, let us say that the persuasive essay format requirements may differ depending on the kind of academic institution and tutor’s personal demands. Still, there are common persuasive essay format requirements that you should follow while writing.
- Type your essay on a white 8.5×11 inch paper.
- Times New Roman, Arial, or any other legible font only;
- Start each of the essay chapters with a new paragraph;
- Double space throughout the paper (though, sometimes a tutor may change this requirement);
- Set 1-inch margins from all sides;
- Refer to the source from which a quotation was taken. Enclose the author’s name, the book’s title, and the number of pages where this quotation is presented into the brackets.
- Use bold type or italics if you want to emphasize a certain idea. And don't forget to choose the best topic idea for your persuasive essay.
There are also certain persuasive essay format rules that you should follow when organizing your paper:
- Topic sentence;
- Background information;
- Thesis sentence/statement.
Three Body Paragraphs
1. The topic sentence of point # 1;
- Evidence and ways to support point # 1;
2. The topic sentence of point # 2;
- Evidence and ways to support point # 2;
3. The topic sentence of point # 3;
- Evidence and ways to support point # 3;
- Restate your point of view;
- Restate the most persuasive arguments; (the example: http://essaywritingservices.org/blog/persuasive-essay-on-internet-disadvantages)
- Concluding the sentence.
Persuasive Essay Format: Title Page
The vast majority of students are unaware of the information that should or should not be included on the title page. Usually, the title page presents the running head of the paper, its full title, the writer’s name, class, and the date of submission. However, it is better to consult your tutor on this question.
Persuasive Essay Format: Outline
Sometimes an outline is also necessary. If required, use numbers and markers to represent the items in your plan. Be logical. Everyone can place an order at our professional essay writing service and receive a proficient dedicated writer able to provide you with top quality academic papers.
Persuasive Essay Format: References
The reference list should be formatted in correspondence with the style required (MLA, APA, etc.).
So, take given information about persuasive essay format into consideration and follow the tips given. If you do not know how to write an argumentative essay, do not hesitate to order custom essay writing services at our site!